Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Use the force

'     WAL about forces.
We watched video's about the four forces of flight, we flew paper planes to test out our opinion, we talked about it and lastly but most obviously we wrote about it.

 


I learnt while writing that motion there is movement and when there is balance there is no motion and that friction equals less motion, Miss Avern did demonstrations as well as the whole class, we talked about what forces was working on the paper plane. Then we brainstormed our ideas. I thought that writing the forces was the easiest and the hard part was adding examples.



While writing this doc I learned more about gravity and Friction, since I thought I knew a lot about gravity I learned more than I knew before.
Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment to help me move forward with my learning. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maddison
    Wow, I loved reading your post. It is very clear and understandable, and I really liked how you used examples. Well done! Keep up the good work!
    Kind Regards
    Mrs M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maddison,
    Your writing is so easy to understand because you have usd examples. (I agree with Alida!). I find thinking of examples the hard part too.

    Sally.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.