Total Pageviews

Friday 25 August 2017

IALT: Solve Multiplication problems by using place value as well as another strategy

Whilst completing my maths slideshow I was getting help by my teacher Miss Avern /Sally. She only helped me with the slides that I was stuck on so she gave me some advice on how to complete it.



 After getting help I learned how to do this no sweat. Slide 3 the last question was my hardest and confusing slide that I read, but yet again I did get help so now I know how to solve problems like this. I learned how to complete this as soon as my teacher gave me an example.

Please feel free to comment on my post and give me advice on how I could improve next time.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Maddison,

    I'm proud of you for seeking help. It sounds as though it really paid off because you learnt how to share these numbers. Just quickly, It would be really nice if you could change the font colour, I'm finding it hard to read.

    Ka pai kare!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.