Total Pageviews

Tuesday 25 July 2017

IALT: Write a letter using a character description.

IALT: Write a letter using a character description.
I used this template (Look down) to help me write my "letter" to my reader which is my audience.

I learned how to make this by getting help from my teacher: Sally, at the start I had no idea what I had to do so I asked her for help and I finished it (Obliviously.)
Please leave me a positive comment to help me move on with my learning, 
Thank you.







2 comments:

  1. Maddison,
    I enjoyed reading your writing very much when I was helping you to revise it but now it is on the blog, in cursive and a bit small, I don't know what it says. I know everyone will be super impressed when they can read it, so if you can change the font and edit the post then the world will know how amazing you are!

    Keep up the good work girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi maddison its angel and i would like it if you put more punctuation but instead i love reading your blog it was fun and i enjoyed it

    kind regards angel .

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.